Poor reliability is a huge issue across the streaming industry. Some IPTV services frequently suffer from buffering, while many of the other provider’s advertised channels often do not work or, are of such poor quality they are unwatchable. Remember—this is a service you’re paying money for. If the quality isn’t there, what’s the point?
Aside from the financial aspect, there are practical issues. If you want to watch a big sports game, and you can never be sure that it’s going to work. If the service goes down at the last minute (as frequently happens due to an influx of would-be viewers), you could find yourself missing the action.
Easy to use interface with customiazable channel listings Make the serives available with Grey IPTV a must have. Unlike free APPs ALL IPTV services offered from Grey IPTV have full guide data so you know whats on!
WHAT DO I NEED TO LOOK FOR TV
To install and use the IPTV, you need the following: High-speed Internet connection (recommended or higher) at least 15 Mbps. A functioning Android Box, IOS Device, Smart TV, PC or any device that has a (functioning browser web portal) User Name and password for services will be emailed in recipt upon confirmation of payment.
HOW MANY CONNECTIONS CAN I HAVE
- With Beast TV you can have 4 simultaneous connections from 2 IP addresses.
- With Dark Media you can have up to 4 simultaneous connections with NO IP restrictions.
- With Grey VOD you can have a max of 5 simultaneous connections. 4th and 5th connections available on special request.
WHAT SPEED OF INTERNET DO I NEED
We recommend a minimum 15+ Mbps connection speed to stream with minimal issues.
HOW DO I CHECK MY INTERNET SPEED
Please use speed test server below to test your internet connection, Do this few times through the day. This will give you a good idea of overall internet speed available to you.
I AM NOT IN OR FROM USA/CAN OR THE UK. CAN I STILL SUBSCRIBE?
Yes. Our service is available worldwide to everyone. Subscribe here.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS ARE AVAILABLE?
Pay with your Debit/Credit Card through secured payment gate with automatic currency conversion and no hidden fees.
DOES MY SUBSCRIPTION START TO BE ACTIVE RIGHT AFTER I MAKE A PAYMENT?
Subscription starting to be active from the moment you will receive your activation credentials in your e-mail.
David subscribed for 3 Months on February 1st at 11:55 PM and activation credentials were received February 2nd at 00:10 AM. David subscription is starting to be active from February 2nd 00:10 AM for next 3 months.
HOW TO CHECK MY DEVICE?
– Check if you entered your activation details correctly.
– Check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
– If you have PC/Laptop, etc. connected to same internet network check if you are not overloading your network with downloading or watching movies, etc… on these devices.
– Your Internet needs to be minimum 15 Mbps Download.
– Reboot your devices and wait for 30 sec before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
– Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wifi when ever possible.
– If your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices.
– Check if the device/app/program got the latest software and firmware updates.
– Check the download speed on the actual device that is streaming our service, you may have 50mbs on your computer, but the device could be considerably slower, indicating a problem on your internal network.
– Check for any high processor demanding applications running in the background that can be stopped, this is very important for low-end devices.
– Check if your ISP having problems in your area, an excellent site to check this is downdetector.co.uk
– Try uninstalling and reinstalling your app/program, your activation will not be lost.
MY CHANNELS ARE NOT WORKING?
We strive to provide you with a high level of service at very discounted rates. So please keep this in mind first and foremost.
If a channel is down, we will do our best to restore that back to service.
Please use the guidelines below before reporting a channel:
– Stop and give it a couple of minutes. We reboot and swap channels when needed. The channel may be coming back.
– Is this happening on all channels? If it is, you need to check on your end.
– Reboot your devices and wait for 30 secs before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
– Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wifi.
If while you are watching a channel the service appears to have paused, simply select and open another channel, then return to the original channel to see if it is now playing, this can be due to break in transmission for a second, the software will halt under these conditions.
BUFFERING ON CHANNELS?
Sometimes you may experience buffering due to low internet speed or high internet traffic.
The most common cause of buffering is the result of slow internet connection. This may be because of low internet speed or other users hogging the bandwidth in your house. Do you have lots of users in your home? Disconnect them all and try again
The second reason is that you are using Wi-Fi, which is not suited for watching TV as you need direct (LAN) connection to internet network in order to enjoy smooth watching without interruptions.
Force stop the app and clear cashe.
Directly connect to your router using a LAN (ethernet) cable or to a powerline adaptor.
If not possible, try moving the box closer to the router.
Change your WI-FI channel. To avoid interference with nearby devices.
If you experience buffering press “pause” for 10-15 seconds and resume, most of the time that will eliminate the need to buffer.
WHY MY ACCOUNT IS NOT WORKING
– MAC address no longer supported for any Grey IPTV service
– Is your Internet speed at the recommended minimum— 8 Mbps for HD channels—or higher?
– Is your device wired in (Ethernet) or is it connected wirelessly (WiFi or mobile data)? Ethernet will always be faster and more stable; use Ethernet, if you can.
– Are your device’s specs powerful enough to effortlessly handle live HD streaming?
– If you’re using an STB emulator did you follow the steps in our guide to Setup Android STB Emulator?
– If you’re using an STB emulator have you tried wiping your app’s cache then restarting your device?
– If you’re using a MAG box have you tried restarting your device?
– If you’re using an Android device/MAG box have you tried logging out then factory resetting your device?
– Have you double-checked the server portals we sent you in the activation e-mail?